Monday 11 July 2011

client comment after delevering a wedding album

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for dropping our beautiful book off today,it was definitely worth waiting for.The quality & shots are amazing!
You are so right,this is a book we will treasure forever.

I was going to watch the DVD's this evening with Simon but I couldn't wait & I've been looking at everything all afternoon.

The film footage is fantastic,the ceremony,speeches,first dance......absolutely wonderful to keep.(I even caught my dad wiping a tear away,which I never would have known about!).

I can't wait to show Simon later.

Thank you so much for everything you have done,you've been a real star and you certainly haven't heard the last from us.

Take care for now & we'll be in touch to order some individual prints.

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment