Wednesday 23 March 2011

What a varied job I have

All in one day! I started my day at BNI where I was witness to a great presentation on social media from David Taylor of 2010
then collected some rings to shoot for Bill foreman of westone workshops http://jalbum.net/a/931683/
then shot some pack shots for printmonger and created a video for them
http://video214.com/play/3HA9VMwPQk1h2beoanR2Zg/s/dark
and created the above video presentation for their website :)
then walked Wilma and got ready for tomorrows marathon shoot, this week I have everything from a wedding through to packshots, studio party for some girls and an event to cover!
as I said, what A varied job I have
I did get a little dissapointed that there is another matt james photography out here who has nicked my web style and published a facebook page as well, dont be fooled its not me!

2 comments:

  1. Is there nothing you can do about the copied wedsite? I am massaging for Scope on marathon day cool...Sis Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I doubt it ang thanks for reading my blog though

    ReplyDelete